POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Early stage of Al the Alien : Re: Early stage of Al the Alien Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:37:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Early stage of Al the Alien
From: Rune
Date: 6 Jun 2000 19:03:45
Message: <393d8351$1@news.povray.org>
"Bob Hughes" wrote:
> I was sure someone would have mentioned the similarity to
> the Grinch (who stole Christmas) character, so guess I have now.

Is that a character from the movie "Nightmare Before Chrismas"? I've never
seen that movie, but I've heard a lot about it. If it was not, then never
mind.

> It's not the cartooniness I like, it's the movements. Very nice.

It was supposed to be running, but it didn't quite turn out that way. Thanks
anyway.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,